Astropay Card is a virtual pre-paid card that is instant, flexible, confidential and safe to deposit funds online.
If you have an AstroPay Card account, a step by step process on how to fund your 24option account can be found here.
In the event that you do not have an AstroPay Card to deposit with Investous.
Please follow the steps below to purchase an AstroPay Card.
1. To avoid disappointed, these are the payment methods available in your country to be able to buy an Astropay Card in many currencies, such us: EUR, USD, GBP, BRL, RMB, JPY, TRY, INR, THB, ARS, among others.
NOTE: If country is not listed. Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, Ethereum and Local Distributors are the default payment methods available.
2. Using only your mobile number, sign up at https://app.astropay.com/signup or in the mobile application (the following screenshots are from the application).
3. Enter the 6 Digit activation code which is sent to your phone for confirmation.
4. Complete sign up by entering and confirming a password.
5. Automatically you will have a standard account, which gives you the ability to purchase up to $500 per day.
6. Now it is time to buy a card.
Note: If your brokers minimum deposit is above the available card amounts as seen below, please purchase multiple cards.
7. If you would like to increase your limits, please select "Loyalty".
a) Verify your account with a simply picture of your ID card or Passport which can be taken with your mobile.
b) Confirm your email.
c) Answer a simple survey.
You can always raise the limits based on the account type.
Note: These accounts require additional documents, please see below for the information.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Links to third-party sites are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only and shall never be construed as investment advice. 24option bears no liability for the accuracy, content, or any other matter related to the external site or for that of subsequent links, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of this or any other content, thus if you decide to act on it you do so entirely at your own risk. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards as ours. It is highly recommended to read the linked websites' terms and conditions.