Downloading MT4 for Smartphone/Tablet
1. Please have ready your MT4 username and password for both your “REAL” and “DEMO” account.
These credentials have been sent via email upon registration to your Inbox.
2. To start downloading the MT4 application, please enter the App store (Apple) or Google Play (Android), type MetaTrader4 and Install. Once installations is finished, press “Open”.
3. Once the application is open, click the “Hamburger” (Menu) button and select “Manage Accounts”
4. Select the “+” icon to add an account and type “24option” in the search section.
Select 24option-Live to login to your real account and/or 24option-Demo to login to your demo account.
Note: Richfield for International Clients
5. “LOGIN TO AN EXISTING ACCOUNT” for first time users and enter your credentials as stated in the email sent upon registration.
6. A confirmation will appear. To search for assets, news, charts, or to open a trade, click on the hamburger (Menu) button located in the top left hand corner of your screen.
Trading in Forex/CFD carry a high level of risk to your capital due to the volatility of the underlying market. These products may not be suitable for all investors. Therefore, you should ensure that you understand the risks and seek advice from an independent and suitably licensed financial advisor.