24option MT4 WebTrader Login and Opening a Trade
1. Please have ready your MT4 username and password for both your “REAL” and “DEMO” account. These credentials have been sent via email upon registration to your Inbox.
2. To begin simply click the following link:
For International Clients: https://mt4.24option.com/international/
3. Select which account you wish to log into, either “RichFieldCapital-Demo” or “RichFieldCapital-Live” and enter your credentials as mentioned in Step 1 which were sent via email upon registration.
4. The sound effect confirms that you have successfully launched the 24option MT4 WebTrader.
5. To complete the setup and be able open a trade, we must first read the terms and conditions and accept the “One-Click Trading” these terms and conditions. Begin by selecting the Options Tab and select “One-Click Trading”. The Disclaimer will appear, check the box and press “OK”.
6. “One Click Trading” is the ability to enter the markets instantly. Either select “Sell” (Left side) or “Buy” (Right side) depending on the desired direction. Red indicates the assets is going down, and Blue indicated it is going up. Always confirm the Lot Size before “Clicking”.
7. For your convenience, to display all available assets simply Right Click your mouse inside the “Market Watch” Window as seen below and select “Show All”.
8. Once an asset has been selected, right click the asset and Select the “New Order” option for the “Order” window to appear.
9. To open a trade, the following steps will assist:
A) Confirm Asset
B) Confirm Lot Size (Trade Size)
C) Set Stop Loss/Take Profit Triggers (Optional)
D) Select Direction.
Note: Once a direction is pressed, the trade will automatically open.
10. To optimise your asset list, select the “Symbols” icon and double click the asset you wish to be displayed.
11. Monitoring open trades, pending orders, Balance, Profit/Loss and Equity can be done at the bottom of the platform, in the Toolbox Panel. In this section, there is also the ability to close trades (By Right Clicking) and setting Stop Loss/Take Profit triggers to existing trades.
NOTE: Trades will instantly be in a loss due to the commission fees charged by the broker. Commission fees are spreads and swaps and can be found in the general fees section of the trading platform under Legal.
Trading in Forex/CFD carry a high level of risk to your capital due to the volatility of the underlying market. These products may not be suitable for all investors. Therefore, you should ensure that you understand the risks and seek advice from an independent and suitably licensed financial advisor.