What is EasyTradeapp?
EasyTradeAPP is an Auto-Trading Software offering signals with high quality trades.
If you do not have an account, click here to register.
Note – Please use Google Chrome and if you already have an account with the broker, you will need to use an alternative email address.
1. Login into your account and download the Application by selecting “Browser Extension” as seen below or click here to download the Google Chrome Extension / Application.
2. Connect to a broker of your choosing.
Please press the “Connect” button next to your preferred Trading Platform.
3. The status will automatically update to confirm signals are “Connected” with your preferred Trading Platform, as seen below.
4. To activate your signals, please press the “deposit” button to fund your trading account with your preferred Trading Platform.
A Step by Step guide per payment method can be found here:
5. Once your deposit is successful, select “Dashboard” in your EasyTrade App and the signals will appear.
6. If you wish to activate “Auto-Trading”, simply press the following button to switch on Auto-Trading. This will allow you to enter the markets instantly.
7. In order to place a trade, select the desired signal you wish to trade by analysing the “Success Rate” per signal and press the “Trade” button.
Note: Please bear in mind that this material is being provided by a third party and should not be considered as investment advice in any way.
8. The following pop up will appear to choose which broker to open the trade with:
9. The application will automatically open the brokers Trading Platform within the application directly to the asset of your choosing with the trade setup.
(Note – Trade configuration, example “Triggers” and “Required Margin” can be changed).
10. Important information is provided prior to opening a trade, such as Required Margin (the amount required to open trade) and Fees, which all can be accessed via the “information” button.
Margin can be changed in the LOT size section.
11. To open the trade, simply press the “Trade” button and your trade will appear in the interactive notification panel.
NOTE: Trades will instantly be in a loss (red) due to the commission fees charged by the broker.
Commission fees are spreads and swaps and can be found in information.
12. Monitoring open trades, Balance, Profit/Loss and Equity can be done at the bottom of the platform.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Links to third-party sites are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only and shall never be construed as investment advice. 24option bears no liability for the accuracy, content, or any other matter related to the external site or for that of subsequent links, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of this or any other content, thus if you decide to act on it you do so entirely at your own risk. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards as ours. It is highly recommended to read the linked websites' terms and conditions.