You can open a Joint Account via our usual sign-up procedure and send an email to email@example.com to obtain an online form via digipass.
- Can only be between 2 (two) persons and only between first line family members defined as; spouse, siblings, parents and children.
- Special partnerships are allowed as long as the online form is completed.
Please note that any given person can only be part of the one joint account.
For Joint accounts, we require the following:
- Both names to be written under the same trading account,
- Proof of Identity and Proof of Residency for both,
- Joint account Form – filled and signed by both, can be obtained via email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.