What is Investwinex?
Investwinex provides Auto-Trading Services by the use of their unique Expert Advisor (EAs) providing algorithmic trading on preselected financial instruments.
To get started, please follow the steps below.
1. After a successful deposit your MetaTrader4 (MT4) credentials (username and password) are required to enter Investwinex.
These credentials were sent via email after any successful deposit as displayed below.
2. Upon your account being verified, your unique "Voucher Code" will be supplied immediately by your Account Manager via email.
3. Now we can get started, please click the following link to access Investwinex login page: https://www.investwinex.com/login
4. Please enter your MT4 credentials:
5. The "Broker Server" for International clients is "Richfieldcapital-Live".
5. Once the "Broker Server" has been entered, the "Voucher Code" field will appear.
6. Finally once all the information has been entered, simply check the boxes once youve agreed to the Terms & Conditions and click sign in.
7. Congratulations and welcome to the Investwinex Auto-Trading Expert Advisor.
Important: Please read the user manual to better understand the strategies and money management techniques.
-In the event when vouchers expiry, clients will no longer have access to Investwindex. All Expert Advisors with no open positions (trades) will be subsequently deactivated. Any Activated Expert Advisor with open positions will be set to pending stop mode (meaning that the EA is still running until the existing open positions close and then the EA will be deactivated automatically).
-Trades can always and only be closed manually via either the 24option and/or MT4 trading platform.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
By using Investwinex you understand and accept that there is no system free from any errors and you accept the existence of the possibility to lose a part or even the entire initial investment. You should take steps to ensure that you understand the products offered for trading and the functioning of the transaction. You should also consider seeking advice from your own independent financial advisors in making this assessment.