The step by step process to use Help2Pay when funding your account with 24option is as follows:
1. Ensure you're logged into your 24option account.
2. On the deposit page, input the amount you wish to invest, select “e-Wallets” and press “Help2Pay”.
3. Please ensure that pop-up blocker is disabled. Confirm Full Name and press "Deposit"
(Note: The name used on your 24option trading account and bank account must match).
4. A pop up will appear which is automatically configured with your country.
Please select your bank and click "Submit".
5. Enter your banking credentials. Press "Continue" to access your bank account and proceed with investment.
6. Congratulations on the investment.
- Kindly ensure that you have activated Online payment capabilities on your bank account
- Click button once only and do not refresh your browser
- It may take several minutes before the transaction is reflected on your account
- Please take note of the Bank Reference Number in any case that our Customer Service department may need it for further verification.
Links to third-party sites are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only and shall never be construed as investment advice. 24option bears no liability for the accuracy, content, or any other matter related to the external site or for that of subsequent links, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of this or any other content, thus if you decide to act on it you do so entirely at your own risk. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards as ours. It is highly recommended to read the linked websites' terms and conditions.