Help2Pay is a fast, simple and secure way for consumers from Thailand, Indonesia , Malaysia and Vietnam to invest directly from their bank account.
Help2Pay is a modern and secure payment system that creates a direct link between your bank account and 24option. Which eliminates the need to collect and store personal data. Your identity and confidential data are protected and deposits are immediate via major banks of South East Asia.
A step by step process on how to fund your 24option account with Help2Pay can be found here.
A full list of all participating banks per country is as follows:
Indonesia: Bank Central Asia (BCA), Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI), Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Bank BRI), CIMB Niaga, Bank Mandiri, Permata Bank.
Malaysia: AmBank Group, CIMB Bank, Public Bank, Bank Islam Malaysia, Hong Leong Bank, RHB Bank, Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN), Maybank (maybank2u.com).
Thailand: Bangkok Bank, Government Savings Bank, Krung Thai Bank (KTB netbank), Bank of Ayudhya, Kasikorn Bank, Siam Commercial Bank (SCB), CIMB Thai, Kiatnakin Bank, TMB.
Vietnam: Asia Commercial Bank (ACB), Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV), DongA Bank, Eximbank Vietnam, Sacombank, Techcombank, Vietcombank, Vietinbank.
The processing currency available is in US Dollars (USD), with investments automatically converted from the following local currencies : Thai Baht (THB), Indonesian Rupiah (IDR), Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) and Vietnamese Dong (VND).
The maximum investment limits are as follows, please note that clients can make multiple transactions per day:
Thailand – 500,000 THB (or its currency equivalent),
Indonesia – 200,000,000 IDR (or its currency equivalent),
Malaysia – 50,000 MYR (or its currency equivalent),
Vietnam – 300,000,000 VND (or its currency equivalent).
- Your bank may have online bank limits. Simply contact your bank to raise these limits.
- Clients should disable all the popup-blocker software installed before proceeding.
- Clients should ensure that:
- They have activated online payment processing capabilities on their bank account
- They have sufficient balance in their bank account.
- They should not refresh pages during processing
- That the amount and currency are correct.
- Click the “Submit” button only once and do not refresh their browser at all times.
- Notef the Bank Reference Number in any case that Help2Pay Customer Service department may need it for further verification.
Links to third-party sites are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only and shall never be construed as investment advice. 24option bears no liability for the accuracy, content, or any other matter related to the external site or for that of subsequent links, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of this or any other content, thus if you decide to act on it you do so entirely at your own risk. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards as ours. It is highly recommended to read the linked websites' terms and conditions.