Analyst Views is a patented software which is constantly watching technical patterns for over 8000 instruments. These patterns provide updated analyses whenever new price levels are met. Meanwhile, the Trading Central team of expert market technicians monitor and validate all incoming analyses to ensure a strong trend is present.
Analyst views is the world’s only financial market research solution bringing together both the invaluable experience of senior Trading Central analysts with automated algorithms, empowering investors looking for their next idea or to confirm an existing opinion.
1. To use this complimentary service, please ensure you are logged into your 24option trading account first.
2. Then scroll to "Education" on the main page of 24option trading platform and select "Trading Central". Click "Analyst Views" to continue.
3. Gain access to which instrument by either selecting a financial market, typing the name in the "Search" bar or choosing an idea from the drop down menu (Cryptocurrencies can be found here).
4. Once a financial market and/or asset has been selected. For this example we will use the Cryptocurrency "Bitcoin/Dollar". We can begin creating or confirming an opinion.
1. Preferred Scenario: Trading Central preferred scenario illustrated by the blue arrow.
2. Pivot Point: Represented by a light blue line. The Pivot Point is the level shown on each key technical analysis. When the price passes and comes back above this level, the preferred scenario is invalidated. The pivot point can be used as a stop loss.
3. Technical Analysis: Support (Red lines) and Resistances (Green lines).
4. Indicators: Type of Analysis used to identify opportunity (in this case RSI and MACD).
5. Comments: Additional information on the preferred scenario, include “Pivot Points, Preferences, Alternate Scenarios, Comments and Key Levels.
Note: Any additional helpful information will be included within the comment. This can include more context into recent Technical Events or how high the conviction is for the scenario. Occasionally, if signals are mixed, the commentary will advise waiting for certain confirmations before forming any decisions.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Links to third-party sites are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only and shall never be construed as investment advice. 24option bears no liability for the accuracy, content, or any other matter related to the external site or for that of subsequent links, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of this or any other content, thus if you decide to act on it you do so entirely at your own risk. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards as ours. It is highly recommended to read the linked websites' terms and conditions.