Featured Ideas™ delivers customised bullish or bearish intraday trading ideas in real-time based on pattern recognition trusted from Recognia and is ideal for Forex/CFD traders.
Featured Ideas™ aims to provide a uniquely transparent and educational experience, to further empower traders by offering an additional layer of intelligence to make better informed decisions when trading.
1. TTo use this complimentary service, please ensure you are logged into your 24option trading account first.
2. Scroll to "Education" on the main page of 24option and select "Trading Central". Click "Featured Ideas" to launch.
1. The Ideas: Up to 10 live ideas filtered through your criteria.
2. The Trend: Quickly assess if an idea is bullish or bearish.
3. What Recognia Found: Here you’ll find a summary of why Recognia chose this
4. Pattern Found: Hover over the pattern to learn more and what it suggests.
5. “Watch”: This button let’s you hang on to an idea and check back later, to see how it performed over time.
6. Trade Now: This button takes you to your trading platform.
7. Send to mobile device: Click here for a mobile friendly link
8. On a touch screen? Swipe through the different trade ideas and expand the charts.
9. Want a closer look? Click here to expand the chart and adjust the chart’s timeframe
10. Custom Settings: Provides ideas personalised to your preferred chosen pairs and trading style.
Customise the filters to match your unique trading style and interests.
1. Currency Pairs: Type symbol/name to add currency pairs you’re interested in trading.
2. Bar sizes and Holding Timeframes: Optimise Bar Sizes across 5, 15, 30 or 60 minute charts and specify how long you want to hold on to your position.
3. Technical Filters: Have a favourite chart pattern? Love trading the MACD? Check any that apply.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Links to third-party sites are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only and shall never be construed as investment advice. 24option bears no liability for the accuracy, content, or any other matter related to the external site or for that of subsequent links, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of this or any other content, thus if you decide to act on it you do so entirely at your own risk. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards as ours. It is highly recommended to read the linked websites' terms and conditions.