The following steps will help fund your 24option account with Banco CrediChile:
(Please note - Available only for clients in Chile).
1. Ensure you're logged into your 24option account.
2. On the deposit page, input the amount you wish to invest, select “e-Wallets” and press “Banco CrediChile”.
3. Confirm amount, enter your National ID or RUN or RUT Number, your name and press "Deposit".
4. A pop will appear to select your bank.
Note: If pop up doesn't not appear, please "allow" pop ups in your web browser settings.
5. Check the box to accept the Terms and Conditions and press continue.
6. Enter your RUT and Clave (Key).
7. Select your account.
8. Enter your security data.
9. Transaction completed.
Trading in Forex/CFD carry a high level of risk to your capital due to the volatility of the underlying market. These products may not be suitable for all investors. Therefore, you should ensure that you understand the risks and seek advice from an independent and suitably licensed financial advisor.
Links to third-party sites are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only and shall never be construed as investment advice. 24option bears no liability for the accuracy, content, or any other matter related to the external site or for that of subsequent links, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of this or any other content, thus if you decide to act on it you do so entirely at your own risk. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards as ours. It is highly recommended to read the linked websites' terms and conditions.