The following steps will help fund your 24option account with Western Union:
(Please note - Available only for clients in Peru).
1. Ensure you're logged into your 24option account.
2. On the deposit page, input the amount you wish to invest, select “e-Wallets” and press “Western Union”.
3. Confirm amount, enter your National ID, CE, DNI, Passport or RUC, your name and press "Deposit".
4. To make a cash deposit or web transfer, copy the "Agreement Number", "Reference Number" and press "Thank you".
Note: An automatic currency conversion from USD to PEN (Nuevo Sol) is done for you.
5. Simply follow the instructions to complete the investment and welcome to 24option!
Trading in Forex/CFD carry a high level of risk to your capital due to the volatility of the underlying market. These products may not be suitable for all investors. Therefore, you should ensure that you understand the risks and seek advice from an independent and suitably licensed financial advisor.
Links to third-party sites are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only and shall never be construed as investment advice. 24option bears no liability for the accuracy, content, or any other matter related to the external site or for that of subsequent links, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of this or any other content, thus if you decide to act on it you do so entirely at your own risk. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards as ours. It is highly recommended to read the linked websites' terms and conditions.