Jeton is a fast and secure online payment solution used around the world. Jeton provides a great solution for anyone who wants to send, receive, or exchange money with the convenience of their phone.
If you already have a Jeton account, please click here for the step by step process on how to fund your 24option account.
1. If you do not have a Jeton account, open your free account from Jeton App.
Register your details:
-Date of birth
2. You will be receiving a message on your phone to add the One Time Password (OTP).
In case you didn’t receive the OTP on your message you can request it to be sent to your email.
3. On the home page of Jeton click on deposit, you will see two options to verify your account.
-Chose the quick verification.
-You will need to take a clear photo of your ID front and back.
-And to take a photo of yourself (selfie).
4. You will receive an email confirming the verification of your ID. And requesting a utility bill.
5. After sending the utility bill to email@example.com Your account will be verified in less than 12 hours.
6. And welcome to Jeton.
8. Enter the amount you want to deposit.
The maximum transfer amounts that you are able to deposit into your Jeton and the maximum you can transfer are as follows:
9. After adding the card details, click on gambling.
Note: There is no problems when using a bank wire transfer. However, in some credit card cases banks do not allow gambling deposits, If that happens you should contact your bank to give that permission or if possible use another payment method.
The maximum deposit per transaction with 24option is $2,000 or its currency equivalent, however, there are no limits on the amount of transactions.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.