Funding your account with 24option is smooth and straightforward.
1. Ensure you're logged into your 24option account.
2. On the deposit page, input the amount you wish to invest, select “e-Wallets” and press “Sofort”.
3. Confirm Full Name and press "Deposit".
(Note: The name used on your Investous trading account and bank account must match).
4. A pop up will appear which is automatically configured with your country.
Enter your "Bank Name, Bank Code, IBAN or BIC) and click "Next".
5. Finally, enter your bank details and press "Next" to access your bank account and proceed with investment.
Note: Your Vertragsnummer is your Online Bank Number provided by the bank when you created your online bank account.
If you do not have an online banking number, please go to your bank to fill a form request online banking, should take 2 to 3 days to open once form is submitted.
6. Complete your transaction through your online banking and welcome to 24option!
Links to third-party sites are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only and shall never be construed as investment advice. 24option bears no liability for the accuracy, content, or any other matter related to the external site or for that of subsequent links, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of this or any other content, thus if you decide to act on it you do so entirely at your own risk. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards as ours. It is highly recommended to read the linked websites' terms and conditions.