PayMaya is a free e-Wallet application that caters to your need for safe and secure transactions that requires no application forms. You can also get a PayMaya virtual or physical card that can link to the application and use to make online purchases.
If you already have a Virtual or Physical PayMaya card, a step by step process on how to fund your 24option trading account can be found here
How to download the PayMaya application and register for an account:
Note: When registering a mobile number, please avoid prepaid cards as there is a 72 hour verification period.
- Enter the necessary personal information
- Tap “Agree”
- Wait for the verification SMS that will be sent to your registered number
- Enter the verification code on your app
- Tap “Proceed”
How to upgrade your account
1. Log in to your PayMaya account. Once in the app, access the menu then select UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT.
2. Fill out the required information and make sure you have at least one  valid primary ID. Please ensure that the Name and Birthday you entered in the Upgrade Application form matches the Name and Birthday reflected in the Valid ID that you will be uploading.
4. After recording your video selfie, review your application and click on SUBMIT.
How to add money to PayMaya:
|Credit Card||BDO over-the-counter||Touchpay Kiosks|
|SM Store Business Center||Gaisano Capital||Palawan Pawnshop|
|Smart Padala||RD Pawnshop||Global Access|
|RCBC||CIMB Bank Philippines||China Banking Corporation|
|Land Bank||EastWest Bank||Maybank Philippines|
|PBCom||Robinsons Bank||Bank of Commerce|
|UCPB||Security Bank||Cebuana Lhuiller Bank|
|China Bank Savings||BPI Direct Banko||BPI Family Savings Bank|
|Equicom Savings Bank||Sterling Bank of Asia||Sun Savings Bank|
|East West*||Union Bank*||Bank of China|
|Citibank||CTBC Bank||Development Bank|
|HSBC||Keb Hana Bank||PNB|
|PSBank||Philippine Trust Company||Robinsons Bank|
|Shinhan Bank Manila||Unionbank||UCPB|
- Click ''My Cards'' on the main menu.
- Click ''Online Payment Card Number''.
- Click on "Activate Now".
- You can now view your card details, with your name, card number, expiry date, CVV2 or Security code.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Links to third-party sites are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only and shall never be construed as investment advice. 24option bears no liability for the accuracy, content, or any other matter related to the external site or for that of subsequent links, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of this or any other content, thus if you decide to act on it you do so entirely at your own risk. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards as ours. It is highly recommended to read the linked websites' terms and conditions.