The following steps will help fund your 24option account with 2C2P with Cash:
(Please note - Available only for clients in Malaysia).
1. Ensure you're logged into your 24option account.
2. On the deposit page, input the amount you wish to invest, select “e-Wallets” and press “2C2P”.
3. Confirm amount, your name and press "Deposit".
4. A pop up will appear to select your kiosk.
Note: If pop up doesn't not appear, please "allow" pop ups in you web browser settings.
5. Once the kiosk has been selected, please confirm your name, confirm your email and enter your mobile number and press "continue payment".
6. You will redirected to a page to confirm your mobile number.
7. A reference number will be generated and an automatic currency exchange will occur from USD to SGP for your convenience.
8. Please select view instructions for the step by step process on how to complete transaction.
9. Important: There is an expiry on the voucher, therefore please complete transaction before expiry date.
10. Once you paid your cashier at your local kiosk, please wait up to 24 hours for your transaction to be processed. Welcome to 24option!
Trading in Forex/CFD carry a high level of risk to your capital due to the volatility of the underlying market. These products may not be suitable for all investors. Therefore, you should ensure that you understand the risks and seek advice from an independent and suitably licensed financial advisor.
Links to third-party sites are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only and shall never be construed as investment advice. 24option bears no liability for the accuracy, content, or any other matter related to the external site or for that of subsequent links, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of this or any other content, thus if you decide to act on it you do so entirely at your own risk. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards as ours. It is highly recommended to read the linked websites' terms and conditions.