2C2P is a global payments platform that works with financial institutions.
2C2P operates across Southeast Asia, with 24option accepting both cash and online bank wire payments from Malaysia.
A step by step process on how to fund your 24option account with 2C2P via Instant Bank Transfer can be found here.
A full list of all participating banks per country is as follows:
BSN (Bank Simpanan Nasional)
HONG LEONG Bank
KFH (Kuwait Finance House)
UOB (United Overseas Bank)
The processing currency available is in US Dollars (USD), with deposits automatically converted to Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
The maximum deposit per transaction is currently TBA, with a monthly limit of TBA.
- Your bank may have online bank limits. Simply contact your bank or raise them yourself via your online banking to raise these limits.
- Clients should disable all the popup-blocker software installed before proceeding.
- Clients should ensure that:
- They have activated online payment processing capabilities on their bank account (e-Commerce).
- They have sufficient balance in their bank account.
- They should not refresh pages during processing.
Trading in Forex/CFD carry a high level of risk to your capital due to the volatility of the underlying market. These products may not be suitable for all investors. Therefore, you should ensure that you understand the risks and seek advice from an independent and suitably licensed financial advisor.
Links to third-party sites are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only and shall never be construed as investment advice. 24option bears no liability for the accuracy, content, or any other matter related to the external site or for that of subsequent links, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of this or any other content, thus if you decide to act on it you do so entirely at your own risk. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards as ours. It is highly recommended to read the linked websites' terms and conditions.